Frequently Asked Questions
- Do You accept insurance? At this time, I am an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee, Amerigroup, Aetna, Beacon Health (Formerly Value Options) and CIGNA HMO Plans. I also accept Tricare South. Any financial concerns will be addressed at initial consultation. Phone and email consultations are available for free, however, in person consultations cost $30.00. ($35.00 if you would like me to come to you instead of coming into the office.)
- Do you take checks? Unfortunately at this time, I do not take personal checks.
- Will you really come to my house (office etc.) ? Yes I will come to your home, office place etc. Details about meeting location will be developed on an individual basis and will be addressed at consultation (initial) session.
- What are your credentials/experience I am an LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker). I have worked as a therapist since 2009. I specialize in working with people who have co-occurring disorders (substance use and mental health concerns) , depression, PTSD (trauma) and anxiety.
- Are you available on the weekend? Yes I have office hours on Sundays from 10:00am until 5:00pm
- Do you offer a sliding scale? No unfortunately, I do not have a sliding scale at this time. I do accept benefits from several different insurance companies. Please see above.